1st Luton Sea Scouts. If you wish to request any further information please contact them directly firstname.lastname@example.org
The 1st Luton Sea Scouts are pleased to announce the details of our
2024 Water Activity Days (Please read the notes below as there are some changes)
Water Activity Days 2024 for Beavers, Cubs, Scouts & Explorers.
£30 per person, per day (Leaders go free).
Dinghy Sailing – Kayaking – Canoeing – Rowing – Rafting and Stand Up Paddleboarding
Saturday 8th June*
Saturday 13th July*
Sunday 14th July*
Saturday 14th Sept*
Sunday 15th Sept*
All activities, equipment and help from Qualified Instructors.
· All groups must supply their own Leaders to supervise their members whilst off the water and organise their own “In Touch” details.
· All participants taking part need to be water confident with a buoyancy aid on. They need to swim sufficiently in the water, move around and turn themselves onto their back. – Please ask if you need further clarification.
· Please only book the number of places you know you can fill. If you have multiple Leaders booking please do not overbook.
· All places are non-transferable and are only valid for the date booked.
Where: 1st Luton Sea Scouts Boathouse at Luton Hoo. LU1 3TQ
* Dates may change due to Luton Hoo Hotel Bookings.
We hope they wont, but if they do we will notify you no later than 2 month before the event.
For further information please email email@example.com
Book early to avoid missing out. (in previous years we have sold out in minutes)
Please note: EventBrite page for the event (you will not be able to book any places until 3rd February 2024 from 10.30am).
Bookings must be made by Leaders only. This email is not to be forwarded to parents or scouts!!
Go to www.firstluton.co.uk* and click onto the Water Activity Days page on the top menu.
Scroll down the page and click on the date you would like to attend. This will open the
Enter the event password “1stLutonWAD24”
Follow the instructions to book your places. Fill in the number of places you require, your contact details, Scout Group, District and the other questions on the booking form.
You will then be sent an automated message with payment details. Full payment for your entire booking is required within 4 weeks of booking. Failure to meet his will result in your booking being cancelled.
If you have any problems booking please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org